COVID-19 PREVENTION AND PROTECTION MEASURES
The general measures for the prevention and containment of the contagion are essential, crucial and fundamental factors of this company protocol, as defined from the beginning of the pandemic by the Istituto Superiore della Sanità (ISS).
The general prevention measures are:
– Wash hands frequently with soap and water and sanitized with specific products made available in several places within the workplace.
– Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
– Always wear the mask as recommended (covering both the mouth and nose).
– Coughing or sneezing while covering with a bent arm or a handkerchief, which must then be immediately properly disposed of.
– Always maintain an appropriate social distance of at least one meter.
– Avoid close contact whenever possible with others.
– Access is prohibited to those who have symptoms attributable to COVID-19 and/or have a body temperature above 37.5° C (99.5° F).
Specific measures applied at Casa di Langa:
– All employees of Casa di Langa are required to wear surgical certified masks when in shared work environments.
– On site PCR COVID-19 tests for guests are available on request upon reservation and according to nurse’s availability.
– Our guests are not required to wear a mask, it is only recommended.
– In different areas of the hotel there are sanitizing gel dispensers that guests and employees can use as required.
– All indoor spaces and rooms are daily cleaned and sanitized with Ecolab products.
– The use of the Spa is restricted to reservation only, for a maximum of 50 minutes, and for only one group at a time. After every use, the Spa area is sanitized and cleaned.