COVID-19 PREVENTION AND PROTECTION MEASURES
The general measures for the prevention and containment of the contagion are essential, crucial and fundamental factors of this company protocol, as defined from the beginning of the pandemic by the Istituto Superiore della Sanità (ISS).
The general prevention measures are:
– Wash hands frequently with soap and water and sanitized with specific products made available in several places within the workplace.
– Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
– Always wear the mask as recommended (covering both the mouth and nose).
– Coughing or sneezing while covering with a bent arm or a handkerchief, which must then be immediately properly disposed of.
– Always maintain an appropriate social distance of at least one meter.
– Avoid close contact whenever possible with others.
– Access is forbidden to anyone who, in the last 14 days, was in contact with subjects confirmed positive for COVID-19 or comes from areas at risk according to the indications of the WHO.
– Access is prohibited to those who have symptoms attributable to COVID-19 and/or have a body temperature above 37.5° C (99.5° F).
Specific measures applied at Casa di Langa:
– All employees of Casa di Langa are required to wear suitable FFP2 certified masks while on property.
– All employees undergo rapid COVID-19 tests periodically to reduce the risk of contagion.
– On site PCR COVID-19 tests for guests are available on request upon reservation and nurse’s availability.
– All guests must constantly wear their own mask, or a mask provided by Casa di Langa except in their room, seated at the restaurant or bar, during any treatment in the Spa, or while using the swimming pool.
– The buffet breakfast will be served directly to the table to reduce the circulation of people in the dining room.
– Sanitizing gel packs are available in all rooms. In different areas of the hotel there are sanitizing gel dispensers so that guests and employees can use them as required.
– Temperature checks of all employees are measured before the start of the shift, and all guests before check-in or access to specific areas (ex. Spa and restaurant) by means of a thermo scanner.
– All interior spaces and rooms are cleaned and sanitized daily with Ecolab products.
– The ventilation systems (guest rooms, public spaces, staff spaces) are built to reduce contagion with proper filters, and these are periodically cleaned and sanitized in compliance to the current COVID-19 regulations and standards.
– The elevators can only be used by more than one person at a time only in case of same group.
– The use of the Spa is restricted to reservation only, for a maximum of 70 minutes, and for only one group at a time. After every use, the Spa area is sanitized and cleaned with Ecolab products and ozone cleaning machine.